At River’s Gift, we’re driven in advocating for continued development and improvement in the fields of scientific SIDS research and safe sleep education
– to ensure babies lives aren’t compromised in sleep.
Our advocacy model is based on the following principles:
- Developing and maintaining our position and reputation as Australia’s leading SIDS (and SUDI) specific organisation
- Driving scientific SIDS research across the globe, by way of funding and promotion.
- Being committed to delivering infant safe sleep education to health professionals and community, to ensure the safest possible environment for infants in sleep.
- Representing the voice of the bereaved community who have experienced the loss of a baby suddenly and unexpectedly in sleep
- Maintaining regular engagement and influence with key stakeholders in the healthcare, science research and education industries, to ensure progressive development and delivery.
- Being committed to ensuring information and resources are available across a variety of platforms at all times.
- Maintaining and evaluating our strong relationships with relevant industry groups.