The River’s Gift ‘Unite’ program provides bereaved parents/families with a supported platform to fundraise for research and education in honour of their your child, helping forge a path to save babies lives.
We know how important it is for a parent to feel like they are keeping their child’s legacy flame burning brightly, and the River’s Gift team will guide you every step of the way.
Who can join ‘Unite’?
Anyone affected by the loss of a baby to SIDS or Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy (SUDI) can register for the program.
What you will receive?
The River’s Gift ‘Unite’ program provides you with the tools to make your fundraiser personalised and successful.
You will receive a kit which includes:
- A personalised River’s Gift ‘Unite’ logo, with your child’s name included.
- A link to establish your own personalised fundraising page, via Give Now.
- A comprehensive event guide and fundraising kit, filled with information & ideas to assist and guide you with your fundraising efforts.
- Facebook promotion of fundraising events you are hosting.
- Support and guidance on how to promote your fundraiser, and assistance with marketing/media if required.
- Support with writing fundraising letters or sponsorship proposals.
- Email and phone support.
- A template to print your own personalised post-event fundraising certificates.
Why ‘Unite’ with us?
Your personalised marketing and promotional material helps you honour your child in such a powerful way, providing you with a strong sense of ownership over your fundraising activities.
Our direct focus is to continue funding world leading SIDS research and education initiatives…by uniting with us, your family will become an integral part of this journey.
We’re here to help you honour your child and spread the word of our collective pursuit of Stamping Out SIDS!